5.02.2006

i wonder if he found anything up there...

Now this is just crossing a line...

In the picture below, he player in red is the Los Angeles Clippers' Chris Kaman, and the player in white is the Denver Nuggets' Reggie Evans.


If you can't tell from the picture, Evans is currently in the process of reaching his hand between Kaman's legs, grabbing his testicles, and pulling them back to prevent Kaman from going up for the rebound.

In response to this unsolicited prostate exam, Kaman said:
He grabbed my nuts. ... [Reporter: Was it painful?] Oh wow, um, no. It just shocked me at first. It was so surprising. I was like, 'Wow.' You know like... It was unbelievable, I mean it's an exper-- In a basketball game where you're playing basketball with someone just to grab your nuts and then not-- sometimes, you know, like you're boxing out and you hit somebody or something, whatever. But this dude reached from behind me, grabbed my nuts and pulled them, you know, back towards-- tried to rip them off, basically. I just, I mean I couldn't believe it. Honestly the first time I was like, 'What just happened? I just got violated,' right? I'm just playing a basketball game. So then, to think maybe you know I just drill this dude. And I'm like, 'Man, you know, I do that and I'm on his level, to do what he just did. I can't afford to sit out a game, you know for money reasons and for, you know, reasons of missing the game. It's just not worth it,' so i just shove him a bit.
If I had testicles and someone did that to me, he would have gotten a lot more than a shove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still say nothing beats a toe in the pooper