1.13.2006

IMing Episode 6 of Project Runway 2

Blogging each episode of Project Runway 2 has become quite a time-consuming task, so BlogNAC will be switching to a new format, the IM-Blog. Since about 1/2 of all conversations I have are spent discussing the show I have decided to record several of these IM exchanges

The names and IM accounts have been changed to protect the innocent.

I B Volberding: Did you see Santino pinch Andrae's ass in the kitchen

BeckyDied: What?!?! No. I don't remember that.

I B Volberding: Fashion is supposed to be fun! Fashion is supposed to be fun! Fashion is supposed to be fun! It certainly is if it includes grab-ass in the kitchen.

BeckyDied: I liked that song. Santino is really a thriple threat: Designer, Walk-Offer, Singer.

BeckyDied: Do you think they're doing it?

I B Volberding: Well they certainly are spooning. Have you seen the video on the Bravo site yet? Or am I still the only one? [Video]

BeckyDied: You are the only one, and I think that was in your dreams. I B Volberding: I think Andrae is a gay free agent.

BeckyDied: What does that mean?

I B Volberding: He will play ball with whoever he thinks will take him to the playoffs.

I B Volberding: Daniel Vosovic was his choice this week.

BeckyDied: Wait, do you think Daniel is gay? All of the guys can't be gay.

I B Volberding: Of course he is gay. All of them are gay. And Tim Gunn is Yoda to their Skywalker, training them in the ways of gay design.

I B Volberding: I think Daniel moved into the top three with his performance this week. He is so damn consistent.

BeckyDied: Definitely. Did you watch the Alito hearings? The woman sitting on his wife's right looked exactly like Daniel Vosovic in drag. Who is your top three, though?

I B Volberding: My top three is Daniel V., Chloe and Nick.

BeckyDied: Not Santino? What!

I B Volberding: I just think Santino will screw up on one of the later projects.

I B Volberding: He isn't as consistent as the other three. BeckyDied: Yeah, but Nick is such a little bitch.

I B Volberding: Yeah but I think he is more consistent than Santino

BeckyDied: Santino can succeed on his own, without the PR.

I B Volberding: Santino will be fine. He'll make Nicky Hilton his personal muse. God I hate myself for saying muse.

BeckyDied: I hate Nicki Hilton.

I B Volberding: I totally would have preferred Ivanka

BeckyDied: I think that they should bring back Daniel Franco and throw us all for a loop

I B Volberding: Santino's outfit sucked. Why doesn't he undestand that americans dont want to wear kimonos. Who do you think had the worst outfit?

BeckyDied: I'm not sure. I think if I saw the outfits, seperate from the designers, I would pick the asian-inspired monstrousity that was Sanitino and Nick's design. I really couldn't seperate Diana's outfit from her and that old hag, and they definitely had to go.

BeckyDied: I cannot believe how Santino talked to Michael Kors, that was so disrespectful.

I B Volberding: I love Michael Kors and his zingy one-liners. He was like "so where's my coffee?"

BeckyDied: Yeah, and what did he call that jacket, something like "80s bitch-power life preserver."

BeckyDied: Heidi was looking mighty fine in that red lipstick

I B Volberding: Did she have her baby yet?

BeckyDied: Yeah, like two or three months ago. Dont' you read People?

I B Volberding: I mean on the show. Is she still pregnant on the show?

BeckyDied: I don't know. It's hard to tall. they hide it so well. I don't think she had the baby on the show. Are they going to film it like on "The Miracle of Life?"

I B Volberding: Baby Clothes is the final project

BeckyDied: But I guess she did look a little smaller.

BeckyDied: I don't like that idea for a final project.

No comments: