1.25.2006

Player's Holiday


Pimpafy you lay name here. The best part that is that if you don't like the pimp name, you can just pimpafy another one. My personal favorites were Pimptastic A. Valentine and Dr. Deacon Ding Rockefeller.

If the name is not enough, you can get your Lil Jon goblets and other iced out gear here at IcedOutGear.com.

Additional Pimp Information: American Pimp and Hustle & Flow .

Personal Pimp Note: Noah, remember when we saw Snoop Doggy Dogg's "spiritual" advisor, Archbishop Don Magic Juan, driving his money green caddy in Venice Beach.

2 comments:

~A4O~ said...

I like your post...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe-

Anonymous said...

next time you buy me a present, i was it to be grillz with my name on them. top row diamond and the bottom row gold, boo.