8.18.2005

haha, ann coulter's stupid

The Rude Pundit, in the middle of an all-around stellar post, drops what may be the best neologism since "asscunt" (a cunt without any gender connotation) or "gapple" (a manservant who exists only to bring you various kinds of soup). He writes,
And what are we to make of Ann Coulter, whose cuntistry knows no bounds or limitations?
That's right. Cuntistry. The art and/or science of being like a cunt.

Oh, and also, can we let this Israel business go? I don't know what Sheehan did or didn't say, though she denies writing the email ("I did not say that my son died for Israel. I have never said it, I don't think it, I don't believe it. It is just another lie, smear tactic from the right. It needs to die right now. It's not the truth"). I just don't think it matters. I really don't know if I think President Bush should meet with Sheehan a second time. I don't know if she's doing the right thing by setting up camp at Crawford. But how are her views on Israel relevant? Like, at all. Honestly, even if she were an anti-Israel anti-Semite it wouldn't have any impact on what she's doing in Crawford, which is looking for answers from President Bush.

Also, what do these song lyrics even mean:
Aiding and abetting the enemy.
How many ghosts did you make today?
Google me this, Google me that,
How many ghosts did you make today?
How did Google get involved with all this?

No comments: