10.31.2005

blognac real world ***exclusive***

Though the scenes from this week's Real World show Danny telling Mel "It's ovah, it's ovah," I have visual confirmation that it's not. Maybe Danny was just heeding Mel's advice to take all his aggression out on her or something. But Mel was on my Saturday flight from LAX to Logan and Danny was there to meet her with flowers and inappropriate airport PDA. I mean, seriously, I understand greeting someone with a kiss, but when you are trapped at a crowded baggage carousel for half an hour because AA can't get people's bags off the plane you really shoudn't be trying to get to third base.

I was too much of a pussy to stand there and take a real cameraphone picture, I was trying to be all subtle about it, so the results are pretty blurry. But you get the idea.


The yellow blur is flowers. The green blur is very short Danny. The silvery blur is baggage carts. The brownish blur is Mel's hideous boots.


Here's one of them making out. This went on for a while. Sometimes Mel would be all like "Danny, ahahahhahah," I assume because his erection was pressing into her thigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

dear soon-to-be noah pumpernickel esq.,

while i can't deny that i love reality celebrity sightings MORE than the next guy, i must ask where your posts on all this supreme court nomination action are? come on little lawbaby, time to show us what youre learning. and please try to include as much incomprehensible lawyerly jargon as possible. thank you, carry on.

Anonymous said...

I can see the resemblance. I mean who could mistake those blurs for anyone else except Real World cast members?