10.13.2005

keep your buttsex private.


By presidential decree there shall be "No more public scatology." OK, that's fine, though one wonders why President Bush had to remind his nominee to the Supreme Court that she shouldn't make shit jokes in public (I would like her more if she did make these jokes). But here's my question, and I think it's one the American people need to have answered -- shit jokes aren't appropriate in public, but is buttsex OK in private? Because K-Y sex aid sales have quadrupled in the last four years (with WalMart as a huge point-of-sale), and I refuse to believe all that lube is just being used for penis-vagina sex.

Also, why didn't anyone ever tell me Memorial Day was a sex holiday?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Memorial day is a sex holiday?

noah said...

That's what the Drudge article about lube says.

Who knew?