2.23.2006

I love my baby mama, I'll never let her go

Janise Wulf feeds her 4-day-old baby boy, Adam, at Mercy Medical Center Redding (Calif.), which wouldn't be newsworthy if not for the fact that Wulf is 62. She has 11 other children, 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.


In other bizarre birthing news: Eloysa Vasquez a 38 year old, 37 pound, 3 foot tall, wheel-chair bound woman gave birth to a healthy preemie at Stanford University earlier this month.

Congratulations to these new mothers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hatchet face from cry baby is reproducing!?!? ssiiiiiiick....

Anonymous said...

er?

Wholsome said...

Everyone I've met isn't interested in actually dating. The guys seem to just want to either play head games or hook up. They're constantly thinking there's a better/prettier/hotter/smarter woman out there. It's just not for me.I met my last boyfriend who started up so charming and responsible,i never suspected him to be a gold-digger.He sold my 18-garret gold ring and ruin my credit card,i suspected him playing dirty with my best friend the day he proposed to me, but i had no proof,I reviewed a testimony on my page about a cyber hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c o m'' he's also on + 1 712 292-2655,whom i applied for his hacking service,gaining me a remote access to my husband's phone activities blew my imagination..The fact is that he have been cheating even before he proposed,i literally sees him as a perfect gentle man without knowing what was hidden behind his fake affections.