2.01.2006

schwimm um dein leben!


Again, I am blown away by the advancements in human-animal hybrid science. President Bush, you can't stop progress!!! Absentee BlogNACer Colin has brought to my attention that, since as early as 1996, scientists have been able to create a shark-man-alligator chimera, and this amazing manigator-shark has spoken publicly about his experience.

Fact: Man-Shark-Gator (MSG) has been left somewhat confused by the hybridization process and goes by a number of monikers, including Dr. Octagon and Kool Keith.

Fact: MSG's face is blue, but his skin can be lilac, orange, or green. Skin is sharp. Razor sharp.
with my white eyes, gray hair, face is sky-blue yellow/ sideburns react, my skin is colored lilac/ my skin turn orange and green in the limousine... my skin is like razor blades

Fact: Like Jeff Goldblum's character in David Cronenberg's The Fly (note: where's Cronenberg getting his info!?), MSG uses his own vomit as a weapon.
My vomit fluctuates, covers your skull like protoplasm

Fact: MSG is impervious to mind-control, and his animalistic nature has allowed him to rally full-breed animals to his side.
i battle streets with a zebra / my mechanism is more than dionne's psychic voodoo

Fact: This hybrid appears to have some kind of kinship with primates. Not only does he look to them for sexual satisfaction, but he participates in certain of their pagan rituals.
mack gorillas like a pimp... in my real world, orangutans dance for thanksgiving /with skeleton bones and skunk tails

Fact: Drinks gasoline, breathes underwater, lets loose on sleeve, has a huge appetite (can be sated with wildebeests).
drinking gasoline / underwater i breathe and let loose on my sleeve... my appetite's more big it's time for wildebeests

No comments: