2.02.2006

nina, you ignorant slut


Tim Gunn sets the record straight about PR judging:
For those viewers and readers who speculate that our judges are privy to the designers’ activities prior to the runway judging and/or that I interact with the judges and provide background information for their decision making, let me put all of that to rest. If that were the case, then the judges would have known why the designers didn’t use more flowers. "Where are the flowers?" was our judges’ mantra. I wanted to call out from my folding chair in the back recesses of the room, "You can’t expect the Tournament of Roses for $100!" Shut up, Tim.
Hehe, it's funny when Tim talks to himself. But, seriously, I think he's getting ready to cut a bitch.
Andrae is OUT. Okay, I understand that of all of the designs this was the closest to being a costume and, therefore, the least wearable. But I loved it. Andrae set out to design and construct topiary and, indeed, he did: a French garden comes to life! His outfit was beautifully proportioned and masterfully constructed and was drop-dead chic. Danyelle looked adorable and perfectly believable as a garden party guest. Someone had to be OUT. Andrae, be proud of your fine showing and see you at the Red Lobster!
And on Nick's design:

Rachel was rather minimally attired, but I was confident that our judges would not be invoking that dreaded word, "vulgar."


Tim isn't the only one who has problems with that Nina bitch:
I began speaking to her in '99. She had an ad in the paper, I called her for a reading. She convinced me that I needed some more work done... I thought this woman was someone who I could trust completely. She acted as though she was my best friend. She called almost everyday and sent me gifts for every occassion (chrsitmas, birthdays, etc.). Luckily, I didn't send her all the money I had. I am struggling though. I rented all of the rooms in my home and sold my car.
Fucking Nina Garcia isn't even a psychic!

2 comments:

noah said...

yes, andrae is out. what the hell were you doing not watching last night?

noah said...

because she claimed to have psychic powers