2.10.2006

Would Your Grandmother Whoop My Grandmother's Ass

Lee Jung-sook, 67, practices for a Taekwondo demonstration in Inchon, South Korea. The team of grandmothers, ages 65 to 83, aims to show that practicing traditional martial arts promotes fitness among those of advanced age.

In other, more personal, news: At Thanksgiving dinner, my drunk step-grandmother, Peggles, went very much out her way to tell my entire extended family that while I am exceptionally tall, I am extremely bad basketball player.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just noticed your flicker with pics of deep fried bacon and chicken (?) in a pig blanket. i can only express my deep shame and bewilderment that i have not seen these offered at the iowa state fair. however, i am honored to be friends of genius that brought them into the world. i would like to see pics of the consumption and a review of the recipe though.