7.14.2005

resourceful!


Tom Cruise is already lining up his next creepy underage relationship. He bought Dakota Fanning a cell phone for her 11th birthday, against her mother's wishes.


She says, "Tom gave me a cell phone, so that was really cool. My mom and dad wouldn't let me have a cell phone but Tom got me one for my birthday!

"It's really funny, 'cause on my cell phone I pretend that I'm on the phone when I'm not and I'll pretend that I have messages when I'm just out on the street."

Awww, Dakota! You really don't have anyone to talk to? Is it because Cruise's gift is entirely age-inappropriate and none of your peers have mobiles? Or has he already dispatched a Scientology squad to 'cleanse' your life of outsiders and non-believers? But, anyway, I also pretend to talk on my phone in public, especially if I am eating alone and I act out this whole scene where I get in a fight with the person who is supposed to meet me and I'm all like "Scarlett, you cunt, if you can't be here on time then don't be here at all. Mary-Kate was never late." That way the people around me don't think I am weird for eating alone. So I guess what I am saying is that you should totally give me a call next time you're wandering in public with nobody to talk to on the cruisephone.

[via pink is the new blog]

No comments: