6.08.2006

The Albaphin: Making of the First Celebrity/Dolphin Hybrid

Ten years ago when Jessica Alba was working on the television show Flipper she worked closely with a number of dolphins.


What we didn't know until now was how closely Alba worked with her waterbound costars. According to a recent interview with MTV this is what Ms. Alba had to say about her costars' sexual inclinations:

"I don't know if anybody knows this but dolphins get excited, even when you are a human being - and they have long, long... (penises). I didn't know this until I was being poked by a few of them, which was very rude. I think I learned my lesson. ... because those are horny little bastards."

This story is the most conclusive evidence to date that Dolphins are indeed the world's second most intelligent species.

1 comment:

Eza said...

nice blog n pixs
cheers