6.20.2006

With parents like these, who needs friends?

My parents are pretty cool even by San Francisco standards, but they have nothing on these two parents in Arizona. Unfortunately, the Arizona couple will not be seeing much of their children after police arrested the Chandler parents, accusing them of giving marijuana to their young sons as a reward for good behavior. I have heard of parents rewarding their children with a couple bucks after completing their chores, but to reward your 12 and 11 year olds with a gram of marijuana each after watering your own marijuana plants is questionable parenting, even by my own standards.

In other marijuana-parenting related news, the second season of Weeds (otherwise known as the only reason to watch Showtime) is set to debut shortly. It is a really entertaining show and I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched the entire first season in one sitting from 11pm to the wee morning hours. so excited for season two. the bad day song commerical makes me even more excited/makes me cry. i love you mary louise parker. i think she may be my favorite celebrity. and while i may regret saying this later i think i even love her more than i love rachel bilson.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Best hentai movies Web+voyeur Mature mothers naked linux anti virus