6.20.2006

Celebrity Lactivist Extremists

Mollygood.com, the best celebrity related blog online these days, has joined the anti-lactivist extremist movement sweeping Starbucks's's's and the blogs, reporting that extremism exists within the Hollywood celebrity lactivist community. Apparently, Kate Beckinsale is the Osama bin Lactatin of the lactivist community...


Kate Beckinsale has revealed she could squirt milk out of breasts and across the room after giving birth.

The 'Underworld: Evolution' star says she developed the unusual skill while breastfeeding daughter Lily, her child from her relationship with actor Michael Sheen.

Beckinsale - who is now married to film director Len Wiseman - told US chat show host Jay

Leno: "I do miss breastfeeding. I was good at it. I got more than my fair share - I could hit the wall from quite a distance! I do have some useless talents."

No comments: