6.01.2006

So sorry...

We have been a little slow lately and we apologize.


We just can't get around as fast as we used to.

Today, BlogNAC team member Rebecca Sanchez celebrates another year here on Mothership Earth. I won't reveal how old she is because to do so would be rude, but I will say that Becky is 25 today and according to recent reports has become very mature. In the few short years that I have known her she has become one of my best friends. Please join with me in celebrating Becky today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day Rebbecios! And I'm confused, isn't Volby 14 days younger than you? or is he 351 days older? I would really like to seem some baby pictures posted please.

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day, backdoor.

Anonymous said...

happy bday a day late lovely lady of maturity!

i appreciate the birthday present of having you guys posting again.