6.14.2006

BlogNAC's Baby Mama of the Month

I have been inexplicably saying "boom" a lot lately and I hate myself for it, but when I said it this morning it just felt right.

While we at BlogNAC have got in the habit of honoring exceptional babies in our "Baby of the Month Club" feature, we have neglected to fully honor the women that make this cuteness possible. We have had a fair share of baby mama drama over the months, ( see run-ins with hacker baby mamas, elderly and cripled baby mamas, and gorgeous supermodel baby mamas), but nothing as consistent or as revering as the baby mamas that we will be rolling out for you over the next several months.

Before I introduce BlogNAC's First Official Baby Mama of the Month I wanted to lay down some rhymes from one of the hottest songs to drop in the last five years, Fantasia Barrino's appropriately titled "Baby Mama."

B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
This goes out to all my baby mamas
This goes out to all my baby mamas
B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
This goes out to all my baby mamas
I got love for all my baby mamas

Without further adieu I present the first installment of BlogNAC's "Baby Mama of the Month." Meet Mrs. June Qiao Yubo.

The most amazing thing about her pregnancy is not that her circumference (5 feet 7 inches) exceeds her height (5 feet 5 inches), or that she eats seven meals a day or that cabbies are afraid to have her in their cars. What's truly remarkable is that she's only five months along.

She and her husband, of Songyuan, China, are expecting at least five babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love baby mamas. i also love her haircut. i want it. though i think i will want long goddess hair when i am a baby mama.