6.26.2006

Don't cry for me, Argentina

For whatever reason You Tube doesn't work on my computer at work. And as a result I am intensely jealous of those of you lucky enough to be able to waste hours of time watching internet videos at work.

The following video was specifically requested by Rabiya our dear friend, loyal reader and occasional misplacer of cell phones in bar bathrooms. Welcome back to Philly.



The USA, like me, sucks at soccer. While I consider myself a relatively coordinated 6'6" I readily acknowledge that the coordination I do possess does not enable me to play soccer with any skill whatsoever. It is for this reason that I am particularly impressed by the total body control exhibited by soccer players. Well... Almost total body control...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! thank you. love the beautiful goal.

that US soccer player looks like me on the sidewalks of brooklyn last friday morning.

phila is delightful.

Anonymous said...

also did you know that everytime i open your site the awful toilet trick video starts playing? even the sound is very traumatizing.

Anonymous said...

'ello! Oym Daved Beck'em!

Anonymous said...

mmmm yummy for posh spice.

who am i kidding its more likely he'll go home with one of his hussies. so beautiful is he.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.nomogram-for-treating-post-rk-patients-with-lasik.info/Breast-enhancement.html

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hockey quicktime sports card supplies eczema skin condiyion The travelling pants What does the latin phrase pro bono mean air travel with child spain Online+classes+video+game+design poker Philippine reservation travel 2006 rose bowl logo Wyeth protonix rebate I hope you dance lee ann womack lyrics

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Tennis cover pages Us navy crest home decor 12 volt tv dvd player slipcover furniture Porsche 911 40 year anniversary edition pay per click advertising Walnut creek corrective eye surgery Lexus ls430year 1990 anime bikini babes http://www.new-york-liposuction.info http://www.bluetoothwirelessbluetoothheadphones.info impotence medication http://www.reviewsdetectorsradar.info jeep dealer Abco endure furniture Pee clohts Buick clip grand national video