6.22.2006

"Is that a primate in your pocket?"

Why yes it is...
The Microcebus Mittermeieri (pictured above) is just one of three new mouse lemurs discovered in Madagascar's tropical forest in recent weeks. Apparently if you squeeze them, their tongue and eyeballs pop out like those Iggy Pop toys.

When I was a young school girl all the other little girls had Polly Pockets and Tamogatchis. Daddy wouldn't let me have either and I never forgave him for that. But, now that I am a man I make my own rules and I am going to get a whole family of mouse lemurs to play with me all the time. I will get enough mouse lemurs so that when I lose a couple of them like the pieces of a Polly Pocket and kill a few like any good virtual pet owner, I will still have several to play with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking about little ding wanting a lemur with all his heart makes me feel all smashy inside.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Dodge ram motorcycle streaming surveillance video modafinil soldiers Pee my pants at school Electronic pda drop ship program water filter Pur filters Buy tv cabinets Ordering vacuum cleaners household wholesale books videos jenna jameson spread fingering

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »