6.21.2006

It's ronery, so ronery...


Sometimes I feel like I don't have no co-bloggers
Sometimes I feel like my only friends are the readers and emailers
The emailer called Sandro
As lonely as i am
Together we cry


Well, I am not going to cry because I am work, but I might if I was at home.

The truth of the matter is that it's lonely over here at Blognac these days. Other than that email I received yesterday from a reader of this blog, there is little evidence of life here among the bloggers. Even fan favorite Spamchez has been absent lately :(. Maybe it is all the ta-ta-tacular tales of lactivist extremists or maybe it is something else...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been reading dingy.. i particularly like the evidence that dolphins are the smartest animals in the world.. you're going to have to dish out more gossip if you want to get the mollygood kind of following.. i suggest an alex volberding diary of DC (s)exploits with the political elite.. -Greg

Anonymous said...

i read, world cup is on. it is probably affecting your people.

Anonymous said...

We're hear dinkerbock!! Don't lose faith! Maybe Spamchez's recent promotion has bogged her down. Where Noah and the WeeDink have gone, I do not know....