6.28.2006

Best PSA Ever...or maybe I'm a bumpkin

You can freaking search for ANYTHING by texting a message to Google with your cell phone!! You simply type in the name of something and your area code if you're looking for a location and send it to g-o-o-g-l or 46645 and you will receive a text back with the address and number. You can search for other things too, like sports scores or stock prices (not that I expect much of that from you dear readers).
It's very possible that all of you coasters have been using this service for months, years, or even decades and that it just took a while for the news to soak its way inward, like how Kansas City still hasn't gotten wind of the death of mall bangs.

I just found out about this feature last week. My sister and I were trying to find a restaurant and the cabbie didn't know where it was. A friend of hers just said google it and worked his magic. The cabbie almost crapped himself. If the cabbies haven't caught on, I figure you all might need some help on this as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »