6.06.2006

Gooooaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Consuming copious amounts of water and then relieving myself is one of the great pleasures of my work day, especially since the renovation work on my favorite bathroom is now complete. It is a wonderful feeling having flushed the body of toxins and achieved clear-pee status.

In anticipation of the upcoming World Cup certain establishments in Germany are attempting to make urinating even more fun with a soccer field, goal and ball placed inside their urinals. Personally, I have mixed feelings about the World Cup urinal. I am a huge fan of soccer and peeing, but I think that the sum of the parts may be less than than those parts individually.


Firstly, without getting too explicit, I rejoice in the sound of piss on water and feel that that the field screen may diminsh this effect and ensuing happiness.

Secondly, having not used this particular urinal I must state that I have some concerns about the splash-factor implications of placing all these foreign objects in my wall-mounted porcelain pedestal.

Thirdly and lastly, the game looks incredibly fun, especially if the fluorescent soccer ball is left loose on the field to be blasted around. (Extra points if the soccer ball doubles as a sanitizer) It is always nice to have a moving target, but a moving target with a goal is unheard of in urinaling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that game is brilliant. Anything that motivates a man to keep his stream in the bowl advances bathroom hygene. This looks fun to boot. I purpose a lady version were we get to drown a bobber with an especially intese stream or direct a bobber into a stationary goal.
Pee troughs are sssssick. esp. when they are for women and some people throw tp in there too and there little mountains of smushy rotting paper that at least hundereds of different people's urine has soaked through while making its way to the giant trough drain. This only happened once but you can tell im scarred.

Anonymous said...

i like the looks of this game too, but i must validate alex's point that peeing is a joy that hardly needs any improvement. maybe there's some things that are best not messed with. hybrids are one thing, but pissing? lets have some respect people.