6.22.2006

Your Wednesday nights will never be the same.

Heidi Klum is pregnant again and that can only mean one thing: "Project Runway" is back, bitches. Unfortunately, our dear friend and perrenial loser, Daniel Franco, will not be joining the cast (pictured below) for the third season. Based solely on the photo below I think my early favorite to win it all is the straight African-American male in the bottom right hand corner.

"Project Runway 3" will launch on Wednesday, July 12 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT, which means that I will have to stop watching "The Hills" on MTV, which may be over by then anyway.

I am eagerly awaiting the premiere of PR3. I will hop into bed and wrap my long lanky limbs around my body pillow named "Heidi" and marvel at Michael Kors witty one-liners.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still remember the money i won from alex for picking chloe as the winner in an early bet. mwa haha.

i am rooting for daniel franco to pull one out in a special surprise twist. mostly because he told me that my life was beautiful when i ran into him on the street. his collection is coming out in the fall- lets get some pictures up people.

i found out weeds comes back on july 15. tv happiness begins.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Surgical acne treatments Topolina allegra how long should you take valtrex for shingles Craps odds uk uk Renault laguna ii facelift Symtoms zoloft withdrawal First generic version of ultram 2003 company fluoxetine fluoxetine online.com online.com site alfa romeo gt-v Hci tramadol ultram buy tramadol now Tielaoda car alarms Free gay interracial pic sex How does nexium work Learning about allergies

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »